Represents all legal tax matters controversies from the Treasury Dept.
- Licensed Broker 137727 WA State Nov. 2018 to Nov 2020, renewal March 20121. Joined Park Place Properties August 2020 to current-full time.
- Tax Representation and Resolution Services-Sept. 2011 current-less than part-time-L058919, PTIN-PO1985293, CAF: 031361406R. Years of experience in Negotiation and resolution.
- CPA, JD Treasury Department retired July 1979 to January 2010 handled a variety of tax controversies-large Corporations and international tax issues.
- Kostroff and Grabel NY Collection law clerk Nov 1977 Aug 1979.
- Morris Gruber and Co-Financial Accountant-Pensions and labor issues Astor Place NY May 1975 Sept. 1976.
- Thompson Mackinnon Brokerage Wall street NY National clearing of transactions for a Brokerage house.
- Northwestern Univ. School of law JD 2007-2011, Brooklyn College B.S. Accountancy and Finance 1976-1979, NYCCC AAS Applied Science Accounting and Finance 1975-1976.
- Hobbies Exercise elliptical, bands, squats, etc. lightweights, options trader since the late '80s as a hobby, Nutrition, Cooking, Music, Guitar, hiking, biking, swimming, tennis, blackball, donate my spare time to counsel kids with all sorts of problems.
If you're contemplating a move, we'd love to work with you. We have a unique process for finding you the perfect home. Our listing process is fully dialed in. Working with us will ensure that you get exactly what you want and that everything goes smoothly. Schedule a consultation today.Contact Us